Editeur : Electronic Arts
Dévellopeur : Criterion Studios
Type : Course
Date de sortie : 31 octobre 2012
Note du test : Xx/20
Plateforme : PC
NEED FOR SPEED :MOST WANTED LIMITED EDITION-MULTI 5
Reboot de l'opus sorti en 2005, Need for Speed : Most Wanted est un jeu de courses sur PC qui offre la possibilité de défier les forces de l'ordre à travers diverses courses-poursuites. Le but est ici de collectionner les infractions tout en évitant la police afin de devenir le conducteur le plus recherché. Plusieurs sortes de voitures sont disponibles (sport, supercars, muscle cars) et un environnement ouvert vous sert de terrain de jeu.
Format : ISO
Langue : MUL
Région : free
Découper avec: winrar
Nombre de fichiers: 28 ou 7 Fichiers
Taille des fichiers: 900 Mo ou 200 Mo
Taille totale: 5.7 Go
How To Fix D3dcompiler_43.dll Not Found or Missing Errors
D3dcompiler_43.dll Error Messages
There are many ways d3dcompiler_43.dll errors can show up on your PC. Here are several of the more common specific d3dcompiler_43.dll error messages you might see:
- "D3dcompiler_43.DLL Not Found"
- "The file d3dcompiler_43.dll is missing"
- "File d3dcompiler_43.dll not found"
- "D3dcompiler_43.dll not found. Reinstalling might help fix this."
Cause of D3dcompiler_43.dll ErrorsD3dcompiler_43.dll issues are caused in one way or another by an issue with Microsoft DirectX.
The d3dcompiler_43.dll is one of many files contained in the DirectX software collection. Since DirectX is utilized by most Windows based games and advanced graphics programs, d3dcompiler_43.dll errors usually show up only when using these programs.
Important Note: Do not download the d3dcompiler_43.dll individually from any "DLL download site." There are several reasons that downloading DLLs from these sites are never a good idea.
Note: If you've already downloaded d3dcompiler_43.dll from one of those DLL download sites, remove it from wherever you put it and continue with these steps.
- Restart your computer if you haven't yet.
The d3dcompiler_43.dll error might be a fluke and a simple restart could clear it up completely.
- Install the latest version of Microsoft DirectX. Chances are, upgrading to the latest version of DirectX will fix the d3dcompiler_43.dll not found error.
Note: Microsoft often releases updates to DirectX without updating the version letter so be sure to install the latest release even if your version is technically the same.
Note: The same DirectX installation program works with all versions of Windows including Windows 7, 8, Vista, XP, and more. It will replace any missing DirectX 11, DirectX 10, or DirectX 9 file.
- Assuming the latest DirectX version from Microsoft doesn't fix the d3dcompiler_43.dll error you're receiving, look for a DirectX installation program on your game or application DVD or CD. Usually, if a game or other program utilizes DirectX, the software developers will include a copy of DirectX on the installation disc.
Sometimes, though not often, the DirectX version included on the disc is a better fit for the program than the latest version available online.
- Uninstall the game or software program and then reinstall it again. Something might have happened to the files in the program that work with d3dcompiler_43.dll and a reinstall could do the trick.
- Restore the d3dcompiler_43.dll file from the latest DirectX software package. If the above troubleshooting steps haven't worked to solve your d3dcompiler_43.dll error, try extracting the d3dcompiler_43.dll individually from the DirectX downloadable package.
- Update the drivers for your video card. While it's not the most common solution, in some situations updating the drivers for the Video card in your computer could correct this DirectX issue.
Applies ToThe d3dcompiler_43.dll error message could apply to any program that utilizes Microsoft DirectX, most commonly video games.
Any of Microsoft's operating systeme since Windows 98 may be affected by d3dcompiler_43.dll and other DirectX issues.This includes Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, and Windows 2000.